Monday, April 5, 2010

Beginnings

Back in 2006 I started a blog of this same name in a more obscure corner of the Internet called "Christian Forums." At the time I was updating it rarely, and didn't give it nearly the attention I had intended. Recently, I have decided to take up blogging more seriously though, and I am finding the Christian Forums venue a bit limiting. What Google offers here on Blogger just feels to me more like a "real" blog, whereas CF is more of a community of on-line gamers and folks who like to chat, all done under the banner of "Christian", though membership is not limited to Christians, and many do not identify themselves that way. So what follows is the new-and-improved "The Naked Truth" 2.0, with a better look and for a (presumably) wider readership. For continuity's sake, as I make the move to this new venue, I will re-post some of the recent and more relevant early entries from the former blog site. At the time of this writing though, all of the archives of the old blog may be found at:

http://www.christianforums.com/blogs/u121607/

Blessings in Christ, to all who find their way to this new blog, and thank you for your interest, comments and questions.

-Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will appear once they are approved.